Welcome! Public or private, your organization, company or institution has a major challenge: being successful. Connecting to the consumers of your products or services has never been more challenging or more rewarding. While everything we do and how we do is open to change, thanks to the digital transformation underway, those changes happen faster and are more disruptive. We find ourselves part of social and economic networks made up of diverse and dispersed communities of groups and individuals.
Public Communication Management Strategies helps public and private organizations leverage the value of these networks and communities to be more resourceful, more effective, more impactful, and more profitable.
Public Communications Management (PCM) is a new management concept applied to public and private organizations, non-profits, business and government. PCM focuses on the management practices affecting communication, collaboration, information sharing and decision making, and creates solutions to the unique challenges facing organizations and institutions. Public Communication Management Strategies devises solutions that enable organizations to effectively build, manage and grow their networks of people, information and processes (internal and external) by combining conventional management practices with emerging collaborative technologies.
Public Communication Management Strategies has extensive experience helping organizations capture and maximize the value of their networks, and how to advance those networks and relationships in rapidly changing environments. These solutions offer tremendous value to an organization seeking to be more efficient, responsive and resourceful, and adds value to them and their networks. PCMS offers:
- new program development and strategic improvements to existing ones; restructuring goals, objectives or processes to increase effectiveness
- marketing and communication services that build positive, sustainable network relationships and position organizations favorably before their stakeholders
- formulate and manage organizational policies for increased and inclusive consumer engagement;
- program and process audits of internal and external communication/collaboration practices and network strategies and their communities (people, groups and organizations)
- develop or administer strategies for constructing and sustaining partnerships
- news media relations to amplify the organization’s message about its brand, product or service
- campaign management (internal and external)
- identify and seize new opportunities that meet with the organization’s goal and objectives
- targeted business development strategies that enhance existing tactics, or open new revenue streams
- project management of policy issues, programs and public relations